Content

week-ending feb 16-20

21.2.15
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Dress up, exploring, singing & dancing, cooking, baking, and reading stories - just another day in the life at Small Wonders. We had a great week! We had a short week actually, as Monday was Family Day. I needed the extra sleep, although Z wouldn't know the difference...

This week everyone was in top form. No runny, or stuffy noses. My asthma issues are getting better, so we spend a good deal of our time outside. The days were beautiful. We didn't paint on Wednesday because the littles were napping, and  big boy who was bored without M wanted to look at storybooks and race cars *quietly* instead...

I think I'll just share some pics...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.