Content

Spring cleaning

16.3.15
Daycare spring cleaning is here. We started at the bottom (basement) and are working our way up.
We have some ideas for our spring nature table, and I am going to get started on that by the end of this week.

Bucket-list We are also getting our spring bucket-list together. I'd asked the kids for some input last week. They are not in the place where they are really excited about making plans, but make the plans and they will follow along.

We finally got a reply from the firehall. The kids are super-excited to visit the firehall.  And we will be having our pizza day (a book of the month activity), a marathon of cooking "crafts" as well as our Easter egg hunt coming up.

Policy changes
Some policies have changed. Please visit the FAQs page to ensure you are up to date on the changes.
Also read here about what type(s) of families I am looking for.

Happy Monday!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.