Content

everybody needs a rock

5.4.15
 
if you give a kid a rock
he will hold it
or
hide it
(depends which angle you're looking from)
play with it
(or)possibly toss it

(they are tossing rocks here)

but most likely he will collect a whole bunch
he might wash it
or get his mom or daycare provider to do it for him
or  he will share it with you
(or) cherish it
and
hug
it
 he will 
colour it

(or)paint it
and
show it off...
Everybody needs a rock
...I think you should have one too!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
-->

1 comments:

marie at: April 9, 2015 at 1:26 AM said...

You know what I kept one with me for a long time. I should find a new one!

Lovely photos BTW, as always.

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.