My kids love spaghetti;
I bet yours do too! When I was planning our activity, the first thing that popped in my mind was to use "real" spaghetti. But after giving it some thought I decided against it. I know a little bit about hunger and families being in need, and generally I don't ever make it a practise of using any type of food in art or activities because I feel it can send the wrong message to the kids about food (playing with it), thereby minimising its importance.
I simply pulled strings of yarn through a straw and knotted the top.
Before we painted I wet the strings of yarn, and let the kids at it.
Z had just woken up and was not excited to be painting...she cried a bit, but eventually got into it.
Aren't my little ones creative?




2 comments:
It looks quite funny! I am sure all the kids had a great time.
Yes, a great time was had by all :)
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft