For soup day we read The Tale of Peter Rabbit
If you remember the book, Peter sneaked into Mr McGregor's garden and "sampled" some of his vegetables and herbs. Z was asleep during story-time but the boys had a blast hearing all about Peter in the garden.
We gathered
onions
potatoes
peas
cucumbers
parsley
lettuce
we also added
tomatoes
carrots
I added some rice to fill the kids us a bit and one chicken-breast. It was fun...I think we will do this again.Remember, book giving day is on Saturday. We are having our event on Thursday...
Happy Monday!



1 comments:
This is a great book, that we enjoy reading at home to Salma!
Love the way you conbine things all the time. I repeat myself bu you are inspiring!!
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft