On Monday soup day was a bit disastrous. Big boy wanted to cook...no he wanted to play...cook...play! In the end I started without him. He became upset and had a huge meltdown. Such is life sometimes.
On Tuesday we had a little one who was feeling under the weather. We stayed inside.
Today we painted before snack - a first. It was nice to have that change.
...and we read our book of the month again, because we love it so much.
and we played a bit...
Now we are planning our bake sale. The kids made some goodies...Iman a few...and I did the rest!This week is going by way too fast for me, but that's probably because I can't get out of bed in the AM.










2 comments:
You are doing great Salma. This week seems quite heavy here too. Maybe we can't wait for March to start! Just an idea!
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft