The kids were busy as usual. We have a new friend who joins us on Wednesdays, a change for my little crew.
Still some runny noses, and a lot of sticky hands...hopefully the nice weather will change all that. Speaking of nice weather, the days felt like spring- beautiful. Not only did we get outside, we got to really have fun out there.
Let's hope for a less stressful week ahead for all...
we painted
we played outside
we made yummy goodies
we ate
we learned new skills like:
how to play tic-tac-toe
how to toss a ball into an object
...and how to measure
we hung out





















1 comments:
You had a lot of things to deal with for one week Salma. But for sure you did not miss any chance to enjoy it!
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft