I want to get the month of March out of the way so that I can focus on April; but I can't do that until I complete or update our March activities.
Last week we went to the local firehall - it was unbelievably accessible which made it so easy with little ones, AND the staff was wonderful with the kids - they really got down to their level.
I'll let the photos do the talking...
Last week we went to the local firehall - it was unbelievably accessible which made it so easy with little ones, AND the staff was wonderful with the kids - they really got down to their level.
I'll let the photos do the talking...















0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft