Content

Search this blog!

Dino dig

15.4.15


linking with let kids be kids


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
--> This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.

4 comments:

Unknown at: April 15, 2015 at 11:03 PM said...

Lucas says - What great fun and an awesome idea. I hope you managed to find all the Dinosaurs and that they weren't too fierce!! What a cool idea by your Mum :) #letkidsbekids

Erin Vincent at: April 16, 2015 at 9:41 AM said...

This is so precious! We love being out in nature! I have a budding paleontologist myself :-)

Weronika at: April 16, 2015 at 3:34 PM said...

Looks like the kids are having a lot of fun with the dinosaurs outside. I think it's great for kids to spend as much time as possible outside. My son would love this :)
#letkidsbekids
www.multiculturalmotherhood.com

Unknown at: April 19, 2015 at 6:09 AM said...

What lovely fun idea for outdoor exploration.
Thanks for linking #LetKidsBeKids

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft