there was a plan...to make chocolate chip muffins
there were eager hands
there was a spill...1 whole cups of chocolate chips
oh my!
there was a tantrum
there was a quick recovery
there was cooperation
...a yummy treat!
--> This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.

.jpg)







4 comments:
Baking is good yummy fun, but also messy, especially with children who of course want to do it all ;)
Thanks for linking #LetKidsBeKids
So so very true Karen.
So so very true Karen.
Nobody can resist the muffin treats. Baking with kids is messy but the joy they experienced doing it is so much more important. We'll clean the mess later!
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft