Allowing children to have their own experience(s) in nature is important. Lately I have been watching the kids do their thing.
I try to stand by...closely, but not too close, and observe. I am still encouraging them to be observers; to know when to be loud, or quiet.
To examine, but not disturb the homes of animals and insects.

linking with the outdoor play party. I would also like to thank Kierna for featuring our last outdoor play post.

.jpg)




4 comments:
Lovely to see them outdoor exploring nature freely like this
Lovely pictures:)
They seem to like it a lot!
Love it
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft