This smoothie is said to help calm the nervous system- something I need as I am on a strict diet. But I also like to give it to the kids because it's loaded with beta carotene, antioxidants, , chlorophyll, essential fatty acids, iron, vitamins B, K & E, and it helps to boost the immune system - which is always a good thing.
Ingredients
2-3 kale leaves
1handful of parsley leaves
1 bunch celery
1 lemon
1 lime
fresh ginger
handful of green apple slices
(I added half a banana to the kids' mix)
Directions
Place all the ingredients in blender or juicer.
Enjoy!
--> This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.




1 comments:
I take this recipe too! I take every one Salma. Hope you are well (I read about chest infection and special diet and I hope you are in good health and spirit).
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft