I remembered how much I use to love mint in my smoothies. The kids liked this one, even though I cut out the sugar.
Pineapple Mint Smoothie
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
1 banana- sliced
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup milk - I used 3%
3 mint leaves
1 tbs raw honey or agave nectar * I didn't add any sweetener to the kids' smoothie*
2 cups ice cubes
Directions
- Add the pineapple, sliced banana, yogurt, and milk of your choice to blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth. Add mint leaves (and raw honey or agave to taste).
- Blend for an additional 10 to 20 seconds. Add up to 2 cups ice (use less for a creamier smoothie) and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.



0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft