There's something about Soup day! It seems no matter which day we make soup...(it used to be on Mondays), the same kids are enthusiastic; the same kids are hungry for soup,; and the same kids couldn't care less.
I noted a while back here that Z loves Soup day. I didn't get photos of the kids drinking their soup at lunchtime, but I did capture Z having her 5th bowl.
Tomorrow we have pizza day. So far, everyone's happy with that option.
-->
This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.
1 comments:
Looks like a soup I would love too. Oh my Zbear is such a big girl now! Sending her much love.
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft