We had a busy week. I didn't take any pictures of painting day, because we had a guest, but the kids were very creative. There was some water play, but didn't capture that either. We also nixed the bush-walking due to our picnic adventure. Soup day and pizza Friday were pretty uneventful. That's a good thing, because it means they just want to eat/enjoy their food :)
Oh, and we saw deer in the back (they were hanging out by my back gate). The kids were giddy with excitement, we I kept them in the yard. The closest thing I could grab was my phone...
I am trying not to duplicate photos in the weekending report, so here are some links to some of our activities/my thoughts this week...
our picnic
in the garden
sword fighing ruckus
some of their fave snacks
- the kids made me spicy noodles
- picnic in the park
- if you find a rock (rock collecting & storytime in the park)
- kitchen play
- bowling
- the sword man
- visual daily rhythm
- dirt (i love when kids get dirty)
This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.





0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft