Remember my post about yoga here? Well, we went ahead with a trial-run with Iman as the instructor. It was as I suspected; the little ones Z and J loved it and didn't want to stop.
The big boys (who tend to monopolize our activities) said no way- that they wanted to play. We allowed them to get away with it this week as it was a new routine/change to our rhythm, but not the next time.
This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.



2 comments:
Looks like fun! I enjoy yoga and practiced throughout my pregnancy (right up to 40 weeks)! Mak has mastered tabletop and downward dog.... Though much by fluke :)
This is super cute!
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft