We tried something different today. It was a hit with the kiddies who love all things smoothies, and not so popular with the others. I had asked hubby to do my grocery shopping this week. I asked for a bag of oranges, and ended up with grapefruit instead...I personally love grapefruits, so I will be making it again.
Ingredients
1 1/3 cups fresh red grapefruit juice
1 cup of strawberries
2 medium bananas
2 cups Greek smoothie
2 tablespoons honey
1 sprig parsley
1 cup crushed ice
Directions
Place all ingredients in blender...blend 'til smooth
This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.




0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft