This week we had it all when it came to the weather. Sometimes, the days all seem to roll into one. I think that happens when you spend most of your time with young children. Were it not for my photographs I wouldn't really be able to keep track of what happened when, or account for the subtle changes that occur during our time together.
For example, the photo of the strawberries is a reminder that we had a rainy afternoon, and AH holding her water bottle, reminds me that it was so hot on Friday that all the kids needed to be hydrated - AND we got a total of 20 minutes outside in the PM and even that was too much.
| first berry |
This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.




0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft