| sword fighting with kids |
She's really great with the kids - always has been. She has babysitter training, not to mention being the oldest of 4. She also babysits part-time, and used to volunteer at the Public library as a Reading Buddy..
She wants to be a teacher, and is going off to university in the Fall.
She's creative in her own right, and always has an opinion about something.
| playing soccer in the park |

She practices yoga, and I am hoping to have her teach the young ones (who are interested) a few moves.
We differ in many things -
SHE just can't understand my reasoning behind a million things...she's not nearly as organized as I am, and I have to drag her out of bed in the mornings :(
In the end we try to stay focused on the task at hand...that's what really matters.
So in the next month or 2 she will be a permanent fixture - I guess she already is, but you know what I mean.
This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.



0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft