We'd just gotten a new fridge, when our dishwasher decided to take a vacation.
We had illnesses, and not so great moods from the little ones...
I am taking as few photos as possible, because I have over 21 daycare folders to sort through. Of course, knowing me, half of them are of flowers and insects, not to mention food - will see.
I'm supposed to be planning our last event of the year, but honestly, I am beat.
I sanitized and re-sanitized all of the daycare toys plus more, but I probably missed something. I've figured that no amount of planning will ever be enough in real life. For example, while I try to separate daycare toys (that everyone plays with), from some of Big boy and Z bear's toys due to the risk of spreading illnesses, a LEGO piece will always get thrown into the mix. It's life!
So a lack of exciting photos + not much action last week = not very much of anything for blog content.
2/ show & tell
3/ play
4/ there's a deep conversation going on here...
5/ we watched a hail storm from our window
6/ first reading of our August book of the month
7/ I don't have words for this one...cooking princess/fairy?
This post may contain an affiliate link. Please see my Disclosure Page for more information.




0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft