As you can see we had another celebration. The kids are so used to it now - when they wake up the table is set and each child's crown sit on his/her table mat.
The birthday girl comes in the PM so we had her little get-together at the end of the day. We only used to ever have celebrations at first snack, but I am actually enjoying this more as the kids celebrate and then go home *smile*.
For this party we enjoyed apple crisp, chocolate bliss balls, sliced apples, and cubed cheese. I had just baked so I wanted the kids to try my new GF recipes. The kids ate very well after resting/sleeping and then went off to play.
The b-day girl provided goodies for all her friends...very sweet :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft