Our soup day was inspired by this lovely recipe...I tend to like the picture before I make sense of the recipe, however, this one was a no-brainer and very healthy.
This was a veggie soup, no meat or meat stocks added.
There's a funny story about the bread that's missing from the plate :)
--
We were inspired by this recipes, and made apple crumble from some of YOUR yummy apples.
The only mistake I made was adding millet flour to the topping - it came out a bit grainy. I was able to fix that by pouring homemade apple juice mixed with a bit of honey over the mixture and reheating.
--
Last but not least was our baking day surprise for the newest b-day friend... We used this recipe as our inspiration, and yes, we did GF and vegan. I have to be honest, I am still getting used to that.
This was a veggie soup, no meat or meat stocks added.
There's a funny story about the bread that's missing from the plate :)
--
We were inspired by this recipes, and made apple crumble from some of YOUR yummy apples.
The only mistake I made was adding millet flour to the topping - it came out a bit grainy. I was able to fix that by pouring homemade apple juice mixed with a bit of honey over the mixture and reheating.
--
Last but not least was our baking day surprise for the newest b-day friend... We used this recipe as our inspiration, and yes, we did GF and vegan. I have to be honest, I am still getting used to that.







0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft