I am taking it slow and planning as I go, which is REALLY hard for an obsessed planner like myself. For example, we do not have a Book of the month this month- which wasn't planned, it just is...
I'm going with the flow, and striving to stick to our rhythm, BUT, I want to change the rhythm, just a bit. I don't know when that will happen.
AND, there is a project that I started working on in the Fall- yes, Autumn 2015. The little ones and I were busy bees getting the small details in, and I was busy jotting down notes.
Then I was ready...almost. It was supposed to be your Christmas gift dear parents:)
I was soooo close to the finish line, and then my computer, oh, my computer - what a pain. So I started all over, and I am going to finish it. I will...




0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft