The kids had been preparing for a few weeks, and it was well worth it.
Last year's visit was so very different from this year's visit. This year we had a full house. The kids were giddy with excitement. Some were jumping around; others were speechless-literally; while others couldn't help but ask a hundred questions (very good questions I might add).
| Before our visit we learnt all about fire-fighters & fire safety |
| the fire-fighters are telling the children about fire safety (and) safety at home |
| The fire-fighter showed the kids how they get dressed (really fast) |
| ...excitedly waiting to get inside the truck |
| the children got to sit in the driver's seat & test out the buttons & horn |
| ...and the lights |
| ...he's getting the hose |
| the hose is heavy |
| the VERY popular fire-fighter pole - the fire-fighter actually slid down the pole |
![]() |
| the children had a very special gift for their fire-fighter friends |
![]() |
| Big Boy & MM decorated/coloured the card...WHAT'S INSIDE? |
| ...they can't hide the secret...it's chocolates |





0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft