This week our nature walk was all about finding treasures. Surprisingly, no one picked up pine-cones (a first). We found sticks, leafs encased in ice, and some ice (to take home). We also found something that really excited the kids (more on that later).
Content
Search this blog!
Found in nature...
25.2.16
Labels:
dayhomes in calgary,
explore,
nature walk,
nature-based dayhome,
small wonders blog,
small wonders dayhome,
what we do
This week our nature walk was all about finding treasures. Surprisingly, no one picked up pine-cones (a first). We found sticks, leafs encased in ice, and some ice (to take home). We also found something that really excited the kids (more on that later).












0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft