Words we learned:
le pompier - fire-fighter
le feu - fire
le camion de pompiers - fire-fighter's vehicle
le camion d'incendie - fire truck
une pompe à incendie - fire-hose
rouge- red
Post with hats coming later...when we make them :)
I often link to resources that my family and I personally use and recommend. I participate in the Amazon associates program and if you enter Amazon.ca through my blog and then make a purchase, I receive a small percentage on qualifying purchases.
I never recommend a product or resource for the sole purpose of being compensated financially. If I write that we use or love something, you can trust that we do. Thanks for reading.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft