If you didn't read about our trip to Studio C, then please do so.
Content
Search this blog!
Weekending March 18 (2016)
22.3.16
Labels:
dayhomes in calgary,
small wonders blog,
small wonders dayhome,
Updates,
weekending,
what we do
Interpersonal skills, collaboration, teamwork, socialization, creativity, problem solving; these are the skills that I saw and experienced with the children last week. We had an amazing week. Our week was so busy, and so much fun.
If you didn't read about our trip to Studio C, then please do so.
We hope you have a great week!
If you didn't read about our trip to Studio C, then please do so.





0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft