On soup day, 2 friends brought carrots so we used some in our soup and then we made carrot muffins. I made 2 kinds...regular and some with coconut and chocolate chips. I had to hide them from Iman. The kids loved them as well.
We did a bit of this and a bit of that...painting based on our book of the month, Giraffes can't Dance...more on that in another post.
Look at our fancy flower mandala. Don't you love it? I was totally hands-off with this one. I helped gather the materials and them I left them to create.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft