![]() |
| 2 cups of spinach that I blended with banana and oil |
Spinach banana eggplant muffins
Ingredients
2 cups
whole whole wheat or spelt flour
⅔ cups
sugar
2 tsp
baking powder
½ tsp
baking soda
1 ½ tsp
ground cinnamon
½ tsp
salt
¼ cup coconut
oil
¾ cup almond
milk
2 cups
spinach
½ large banana
½
medium sized eggplant
2 tsp
vanilla extract
Instructions
Preheat
oven to 350 and grease or line two muffin tins.
In a
large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder,
baking soda, cinnamon, and salt). Set aside.
Melt coconut
oil (if solid). In a food processor or blender, mix the milk, spinach, eggplant
(peeled and shredded), and coconut oil until it is completely pureed. Add
banana and vanilla and blend until just mixed.
Pour
pureed mixture into the dry ingredients and stir with a spatula until
completely combined. Distribute the batter evenly amongst the muffin cups and
bake for 18-20 minutes.







0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft