It was a short week, due to the holiday on Monday, but I swear those are the longest weeks aren't they?
I am in the process of changing up our menu. I am contemplating whether soup day is going to continue to be a signature day for us.
But 2 things in the kitchen were fun: homemade carrot soup...so simple to make & fajitas. I thought the kids would eat more than one fajitas, but one was enough. It's not to say they didn't like the fajitas...the loved them, I think taco day might be a nice change.
I am in the process of changing up our menu. I am contemplating whether soup day is going to continue to be a signature day for us.
But 2 things in the kitchen were fun: homemade carrot soup...so simple to make & fajitas. I thought the kids would eat more than one fajitas, but one was enough. It's not to say they didn't like the fajitas...the loved them, I think taco day might be a nice change.
Let's see what we got up to!
Before I bring this post to a close, I would also like to send a shout-out to HaleySez, for all the awesome work she does; from providing children and adults with mental health tools and tips.
The children and I have been using her Jitter Gitter cards, and her feelings chart to identify and talk about feelings and emotions.
The children and I have been using her Jitter Gitter cards, and her feelings chart to identify and talk about feelings and emotions.
Happy Monday er Tuesday!



0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft