The winds of change have blown through here, and boy was it a week of change. Aside from the continuous transition that takes place, all the kids ended up getting sick. I too fought the fight, but I lost :( It was a tough week.
To be honest, I was counting down the days until the weekend, and I was happy when it finally came.
The funny thing is that we are always busy. No matter what happens, who's ill, or what day it is, there is always action in our little space...the kind of action that makes you want to jump right in.
And last week was no different. We saw busy heads, hearts and hands. From baking, eating, playing, exploring, to creating, collaborating, and always sharing.
Our space is always being transformed. Following the seasons means adding simple additions from nature (pinecones, leaves etc), changing our seasonal tree, and adding a cozy blanket in a corner. I also noticed that the children are always inclined to make shifts to accommodate friends, which is so lovely.
Oh, and by the way...happy first day of fall.




0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft