
With a range of ages, some of us are able to count as high as 5, or 20...or even higher (en franรงais of course).
Many of our activities are French-inspired, and that means that there is always new vocabulary to be learned.
For the sake of simplicity, we all counting to 5 and back to zero in circle and during finger-play activities.
This simple craft is inspired by a Halloween craft that Z did last year at school. It takes no more than 5 minutes to prep, even though I freehand all 5 vines.
All you need is:
- cotton balls or pom poms (I liked the pom poms because of size variety).
- orange paint
- green marker (s)...I drew the vine & leaves in different shades
- brown markers (s) to draw in stem
- Have the kids stamp 5 pumpkins across the vine. They can draw in leaves and stems after pumpkins dry.
*I stuck toothpicks into the pom poms because we only had Acrylic paint which is messy :(


0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft