The only thing is that I try to make it as fun and engaging as possible. I am also for preparing easy crafts, ensuring that I utilize my time wisely. Remember...prep time is not actually the doing. The doing is the actual work with the children.
Last week as we celebrated dress up, I made the children work for their food...well some of it :)
The children are at different stages of learning, but not a biggie.
We learned the colours and did a bit of counting en français of course. Some friends are counting up to dix (ten), others vingt (20), while for one, the sky is the limit.
Mixed age groups are kind of fun!
Twine
Cereal (with holes in the center) - we used Fruity Os (cheap version of Fruit Loops. They are not very sweet which is a bonus).
Cut the twine to the desired length, and start threading, then tie it off when you’re done!
Note: I didn't make the necklaces long enough to go around little necks *wink*





2 comments:
I love your ideas!
I am not so good at finding some so it's great to read yours.
@Marie.
I'm glad to hear that it is useful :)
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft