Content

Search this blog!

Weekending Jan 17, 2020

17.1.20
Wow, what a cold cold week. I feel that the word "cold" just doesn't quite capture the chaos and misery of what the week was all about. Some of our friends were ill. Others stayed home. I kept my own school aged kiddies home a couple of days. 

Other than that, January has been lovely. The days are getting busier and busier. We are 99% relocated, which is a sigh of relief. It was a hectic week,  but Monday will start off a transition into our new schedule and home. I just hope the weather continues to get better, because we are tired of the indoors.

We are also almost finished setting up our atelier. We are pretty excited about that. I cannot wait to see what the children come up with in our larger space.
In the upcoming weeks, we will be preparing for our Maker's Project. These are exciting times :)










Enjoy your weekend everyone, and stay warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft