I have a long list of things that need tackling and not as much time as I would like right now.
One of the best parts about writing this blog – in addition to trying to capture the memories of all the shenanigans that we get up to, and I think (in a way) build on my own learning and teachings has always been about connecting with thousands of like-minded educators, parents, and interesting individuals that I have met along the way.
Small Wonders has worked with families who first started off right on this platform, and it's pretty exciting to continuously share and grow with people that love or at least are inquisitive about what we do here. Thank you for asking. Thank you for sharing this space with us.
Happy new week everyone!























0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft