Content

Search this blog!

7.2.20

Open House 🔍

LEARN ABOUT OUR ATELIER 

Wednesday, February 12th  |  5:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Save the date! Come learn about Small Wonders' new Atelier program and see our whimsical new space. Facilitator of Play and owner Salma,  will give a quick over-view of what the Small Wonders programming is all about. Your child will have the opportunity to meet other children, and there will be time to ask questions.

Whether you are a current Small Wonders family or have been meaning to learn more about us, this is the perfect opportunity to see firsthand all we have to offer!

* Please RSVP via email - smallwondersathome@gmail.com

We hope to see you there!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft