Content

Search this blog!

Weekending Feb 7, 2020

9.2.20
This week the children were so busy. I love seeing them in their element. At the end of the day, they are so exhausted, which is a wonderful thing, as they are learning so much.

Some highlights included baking and cupcake decorating; a visit from the story truck (so much fun singing and reading with Ms. Courtney); meeting new friends in the atelier and painting Valentine hearts; AND, playing in nature- that's always a highlight.

There was also the highlight of my week, watching and helping the children decorate our seasonal tree...knitted hearts galore...aren't they pretty?
Every activity that was set up this past week was inspired by a story.
Ms. E wrote a long list of much needed groceries to make a cake - seulment en français (only in French).


Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft