Content

Search this blog!

Weekending Feb 21, 2020

24.2.20
Well, we got sick... that about sums up our week. But we weren't too sick to play, learn and create.
We enjoyed our last week of the story truck (for now); we hope to see Miss Courtney again very soon.
In circle time, and atelier collaboration, we read some fun, and interesting books both in English and French. The children especially loved this book, and I am over the moon, as I have found the french version of most of his silly stories. 
We really wanted to decorate our seasonal tree for spring with a touch of Easter...maybe this week we will be able to do that.
While I am a huge believer that fresh air is the best medicine, and mood booster, I just didn't have the energy to get outside. 
I'm so glad that we've passed that hurdle. It was a long short week.

Happy weekending.


2 comments:

Marie Kléber at: February 24, 2020 at 7:26 AM said...

I'd love to have as many ideas as you do !!
Hope you are all feeling better.

Small Wonders at: March 11, 2020 at 9:51 PM said...

@Marie,

Thanks so much. I am feeling much better :)

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft