My kiddos planted their seeds today. It was a great group activity, although Wildrose may have planted every seed in only one egg shell - believe me, I tried to tame her but it just wasn't happening.
I think one of the best things is remembering that creating memories is just as important as creating a finished product. That is of course, unless your life depends on it, and our lives do not depend on Wildrose planting seeds properly - thankfully, lol.
The best thing about have 3 young kids is that I realize every . single. day how much patience is required to complete the smallest tasks, yet, we are creating wonderful memories right now, I can't complain.
I cannot wait to see what all of our homeschool friends did. I think Liam and Ethan have planted their seeds, and ES was going to maybe soon? Happy planting friends. Share your progress with me if you can.
Small Wonders families, please connect to our earthschooling activities here. I will be uploading more activities as they come.
Are you searching for links to assist in homeschooling, unschooling, isolation schooling? Take a look at our (un)homeschooling links here.




0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft