![]() |
| Wildrose's globe creation for Earth Day. |
It is about loving our family. Appreciating the treasures within our communities, cities, and the larger country, and envisioning the impact of true dedication and love by looking at the world with around.
From the tallest trees, the deepest oceans, and the wondrous sky. No matter who we are or what we do, we must share the Earth, and even if we cannot agree on many things, we must agree that the Earth is a very special place.
Don't you agree?
| Moonface made a ship from recycled materials...minus the mini plastic people :) |
| Rainman's pixel Earth |
Share your Earth Day Activities with us!
![]() |
| ES took some photos of his neighbour's beautiful garden. |
Celebrate Earth Day With the Children:🌿🐝🏡 🌷🌼
|





0 comments:
Post a Comment
“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft