Content

Weekending November 8-12th

13.12.14
It was quite the week. Each little one was feeling under the weather in some way or another. They were so many runny noses that I disinfected toys every single night.
We also had a guest, N, who will be playing with us in the month of December- she was with us 3 days last week.

What were the kids up to this week?
There was "cooking" eggs in the kitchen. More spaghetti and meatballs were made too. They had a cute communal kitchen where someone went grocery shopping...one made the food and one cleaned up...and the place-setting was very nice :)
On Monday we had soup but I didn't have the kids help me because it just wasn't the best thing to do, considering they were all feeling down. Nevertheless, we all shared soup - even the babies.
Tuesday was exploring. It was actually a nice day outside, but the small ones were really cranky and tired, and once again nap times have really been off, so it's a bit of work to coordinate...we just have to find the right rhythm.
Wednesday we painted. Our colour of the week of orange. We painted in the afternoon before nap-time. This week they all knew what to do with the paint brushes.
Thursday was baking AND  more runny noses and a general low mood. Hence no baking.
Friday is our relaxing day - and we did relax a bit. There were lots of songs and stories and free play.

I was unlucky to have z attack my knitting...
Reflecting on the week, I think that one big change needs to be made. I have noticed that Mondays are difficult for the kids...it's transitioning all over again - even for me, as I am away from home all day Sunday.   I have noticed that they are more cranky and restless. Anyways, I will try to move a bit slowly and just play it by ear.

I hope this week everyone will be feeling better and that we can continue with our regular activities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.