Content

Weekending Dec 26-30th

1.1.15
It was a good week for us. Short but nice. My PC is still down- or I am still locked out, and my camera is getting wonky, which is no fun. There were many moments that I wanted to capture, but it wasn't meant to be.
It's not only the kids that get thrown off when our days are disjointed. We have been seeing each other quite regularly, and I'm sure the kids can't tell a holiday from a week-end (day), but still...
This week we baked on Tuesday instead of Thursday, because of the holiday. We went out for a walk on Wednesday instead of Tuesday etc etc. So there were some little changes that threw off our rhythm, but because of the holiday last week, we were already a bit up and down.

Baking day: gingerbread cookies
Oh, and Happy New Year! Hoping that 2015 will bring great joy and lovely times with your family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.