Content

Small Wonders meal service NOW available

3.2.15
Our daycare is super fun and busy, so finding time to do anything outside of caring for little ones take a lot of imagination - in my humble opinion of course. Cooking comes natural to me, and it's something that I enjoy doing with the kids!

We are super-excited to be offering our meal service.  This idea came to mind because of my reality as a working mom of 4. Busy moms don't have the time to do it all - it's as simple as that! I want to help take some of that stress away if at all possible.
Don't worry,  your meal will not be cooked by a child, BUT, on occasion you will be able to taste some of the kid's baking/treats.
I won't say too much about it, because you can get all the details on the site...

Please click on the picture to find our page and contact me with questions or comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.