Content

The past few days

25.2.15
The past few days have been up and down. I've been going to sleep earlier and waking up just before the start of my day. I don't seem to have the energy - how can that be?

On Monday soup day was a bit disastrous. Big boy wanted to cook...no he wanted to play...cook...play! In the end I started without him. He became upset and had a huge meltdown. Such is life sometimes.
 On Tuesday we had a little one who was feeling under the weather. We stayed inside.
Today we painted before snack - a first. It was nice to have that change.

 ...and we read our book of the month again, because we love it so much.
and we played a bit...
 Now we are planning our bake sale. The kids made some goodies...Iman a few...and I did the rest!

This week is going by way too fast for me, but that's probably because I can't get out of bed in the AM.



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

Marie Kléber at: February 26, 2015 at 1:21 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marie kléber at: February 26, 2015 at 1:23 PM said...

You are doing great Salma. This week seems quite heavy here too. Maybe we can't wait for March to start! Just an idea!

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.