Content

Another birthday...almost there

23.10.15
We celebrated another birthday on Tuesday. The birthday boy was not interested in wearing a crown- no way! That was not a big deal. We did it quite early in the morning, like 10 am because birthday boy was only here until noon. 
We shared applesauce (made from your yummy apples), and sang some songs. 
Low key and mellow - not bad I think!

We have 2 more birthdays to go + mine, so we will be celebrating until the end of the month. October is the official party month of Small Wonders (for now at least).


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.