Content

Found in nature...

25.2.16
Sometimes when we're getting ready to go outside I stop right in the middle of it all and take a deep breath. I love getting outside. The kids love and really enjoy being out in the elements. Sometimes, however, after dressing every child I feel exhausted. No matter- we get on, we step outside and we never regret it.

This week our nature walk was all about finding treasures.  Surprisingly, no one picked up pine-cones (a first). We found sticks, leafs encased in ice, and some ice (to take home). We also found something that really excited the kids (more on that later).
The Outdoors is awesome. Emotionally, mentally and most definitely physically, I see a different side of the children. Don't take my word for it. Ask your children about the outdoors, and they will have lots of stories to tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.