Content

out for a walk

23.3.16
Bush-walking is one of my favorite things to do with the children.There is no right turn or wrong turn- we just wander. Last week one child said to me, as his friends wandered about: "...it doesn't matter if we don't all go the same way because we never get lost". That's quite reassuring for me :)

Sometimes if we get out early enough, we simply wander in circles. We pick up rock, sticks (lots of sticks), leaves, and weird stuff... 
And there's small talk, lots of it, and small-people talk, which is more babbling than anything, cause they're not all the same age you know, and it's great fun. I love the outdoors and they do too.
Eventually, we tire ourselves out, and we wander home - usually for lunch, and we talk about everything that we saw and did, and then tired and hungry, we close that chapter of our day until the next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.