Content

Weekending April 1 (2016)

5.4.16
Ever since the time shift, days seem shorter. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?
My rhythm is pretty constant, but it's amazing how everything goes so fast. I just haven't been able to get use to the change- not yet anyway.
Last week was a short, long week. We had Monday off- no soup day. The rest of the week felt like catch up.

1/ signs of spring
2/ one of the chicks made for Easter
3/ on a walk
4/ child's play
5/ helicopter lift off
6/ dinos play
7/ dress up
8/gf/vegan choco chip cookies...(thanks to JM's mom for the dough)
9/ reading

Have a great week all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.