Content

Weekending April 15 (2016)

18.4.16
If you read the last weekending report, you will remember me bragging about the fact that we're all in great health and etc. Well, boy was I in for a surprise, and the desire to give myself a  good whack over the head. 

No sooner had I said this that I started feeling ill- irony maybe (?) I  can honestly say that I had a Terrible Horrible No Good very Bad Week. We missed our session at Studio C, we had a very low week, and I hope that it is one that we will not relieve again, or at least not anytime soon.

Moving on; we have a lot of catching up to do. We will be very busy getting our Art show back on track, as well as just enjoying our time.

Happy Monday!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.