Content

Weekending July 29th (2016)

2.8.16
Seriously where does the time go? I cannot believe we are at year end already. It's crazy.
Last week we had another great, fun week. We had a bake sale last week, which was fun for the kids. Many of our neighbors were very kind and nice to the children. Of course the children helped with a lot of the baking :)
The days were hot and cool simultaneously, but we always found something to do...
(there are so many photos, but many were taken on my phone and I am too lazy to upload).
all about bees
these strawberries (while smaller this year) go into our salads
they are picking peppers here (don't know why little lady has handbag)
...there is a very important meeting going on folks
from our nature walk
in the garden
waiting for rain
these two seem to do everything together while in the garden
I've got a few more posts coming up...
Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.”
~ Forest Witcraft

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright & Disclosure

All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright © Small Wonders Dayhome & Playschool. All Rights Reserved. You may not reproduce, distribute, alter, or republish any photos or content from my site without my written permission.

Read Disclosure here.